MPS Heats Up Vegas at Cosmoprof North America
This July, MPS attended one of the leading B2B beauty trade shows, Cosmoprof North America. The event took place July 9-11 at Mandalay BayConvention Center. Over 33,000 attendees engaged with a record-breaking 1,100+ exhibitors from approximately 40 countries to discover unique brand launches, product innovations, new channels for distribution, packaging, and manufacturing; and to form key relationships with top industry professionals and retailers. At this one of a kind exhibition, MPS made its debut appearance, showcasing the best of the best in cosmetics packaging.
The MPS stand featured a variety of packs that drew a great deal of interest and allowed our teams to promote our unmatched range of capabilities. A few of the highlights of the MPS Cosmoprof showcase included:
- Tubes turned heads in a variety of applications with their intrinsic elegance, a perfect fit for an extensive range cosmetic brands and products.
- Rigid Packaging displayed in both a stunningly simple rigid setbox from a haircare industry leaders to an opulent make-up application set from an elite beauty retailer
- Labels and shrink sleeves, which made a splash at the recent Luxe Pack New York exhibition, prominently showcased MPS enhanced capabilities in premium labels and shrink sleeves.
- VelveKote™, our unique soft touch solution, sparked interest on a die cut sleeve for a premium mascara brand
- MotionKote™ featured on holiday carton which combines MotionKote™, VelveKote™ and TextureKote™ to a dazzling effect as well a brand new MotionKote label swatchbooks.
Natasha Marback, Global Product & Category Director, reflects: “Cosmoprof North America is the preeminent beauty exhibition on the West Coast, and we were excited to be able to bring our packaging expertise at this year’s show. We came away truly inspired by all we saw. The entire exhibition has an air of creativity and luxury…it’s the place to be if you’re in the beauty industry. It was truly gratifying to see the overwhelmingly positive response our display received at our first showing here.”